The Model 7000
The model 7000 Bio-Oxygen air treatment system is designed specifically for hospital use. A popular choice for operating theatres, the Model 7000 keeps the air sanitised to avoid the spread of disease. Also used in casinos, this model powers through the dirtiest air and provides a safe working environment.
‘Bio-Oxygen’ Electron Generator Model 7000 units are simply placed inside the mixing plenum of an air handling unit where they continually decontaminate, disinfect and deodorise the supply air as the air mixes and flows through the mixing plenum.
The Bio-Oxygen units are interlocked with the supply air fan of the air handling unit so that they automatically switch on/off with the supply fan, without fail.
(a) for medium to large Central Air Conditioning Systems
(b) for light to medium Odour Control (Dining Rooms, Pet Shops, Vets, etc).
• Manual Model (for light Odour Control applications).
• Manual Model (for Air Conditioning Applications).
• Models with 5 or 10 Electron Tubes
CONTROLS & FEATURES (MANUAL & AUTO MODELS)
* On/Off Switch
* Fuse Holder
* Circuit Breaker
* Control Light
* Rotary Switch to vary the size of the Oxygen Clusters from small to large Clusters in 11 steps.
* Socket for connection to BMS, CCMS or SCADA for remote monitoring.
* Socket for External Remote Control Light (up to 3 meters long)
* Twin Dials to vary the quantity of Oxygen Clusters from 00% to 100% in steps of 1%.
* Electron Sensor
* Provided on Manual and Auto Model. Other controls and features on Auto Model only.
Electron Tube Exchange
After the warranty period, the Bio-Oxygen equipment is serviced when the Customer enters into an Electron Tube Exchange Contract with Bio-Oxygen. The Electron Tube Exchange Contract provides for:
• Yearly exchange of Electrode Tubes
• Parts Replacement and Repairs during the year
• Breakdown Service
Without an Electron Tube Exchange Contract, Bio-Oxygen may service the equipment at Bio-Oxygen’s sole discretion, without priority, at current service rates and provided that the customer has not tampered with the Bio-Oxygen equipment. The customer is responsible for the on-going replacement of the air filters specified by Bio-Oxygen.