The Model 8000
The Bio-Oxygen Model 8000 air treatment system is specifically designed for medium to large central air conditioning systems. They are efficient air purifiers which are cost effective.
‘Bio-Oxygen’ Electron Generator Model 8000 units are simply placed inside the mixing plenum of an air handling unit where they continually decontaminate, disinfect and deodorise the supply air as the air mixes and flows through the mixing plenum.
The Bio- Oxygen units are interlocked with the supply air fan of the air handling unit so that they automatically switch on/off with the supply fan, without fail.
(a) for medium to large Central Air Conditioning Systems
(b) for light to medium Odour Control (Dining Rooms, Pet Shops, Vets etc).
• Manual Model (for light Odour Control applications).
• Auto – Manual Model (for Air Conditioning Applications).
• Models with 5 or 10 Electron Tubes
CONTROLS & FEATURES (Manual & Auto Models)
- • On/Off Switch
- • Fuse Holder
- • Circuit Breaker
- • Control Light
- • Rotary Switch to vary the size of the Oxygen Clusters from small to large Clusters in 11 steps.
- • Socket for connection to BMS, CCMS or SCADA for remote monitoring.
- • Socket for External Remote Control Light (up to 3 meters long)
- • Twin Dials to vary the quantity of Oxygen Clusters from 00% to 100% in steps of 1%.
- • Auto – Manual Selection Switch for either Auto or Manual operation
- • Electron Sensor
- • Provided on Manual and Auto Model. Other controls and features on Auto Model only.
Electron Tube Exchange
After the warranty period, the Bio-Oxygen equipment is serviced when the Customer enters into an Electron Tube Exchange Contract with Bio-Oxygen. The Electron Tube Exchange Contract provides for:
• Yearly exchange of Electrode Tubes
• Parts Replacement and Repairs during the year
• Breakdown Service
Without an Electron Tube Exchange Contract, Bio-Oxygen may service the equipment at Bio-Oxygen’s sole discretion, without priority, at current service rates and provided that the customer has not tampered with the Bio-Oxygen equipment. The customer is responsible for the on-going replacement of the air filters specified by Bio-Oxygen.